Vs > Ulan-Ude/ Muhino
Mt Pleasant vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Climate & Distance Between
Mt Pleasant vs Dusanbe, Tajikistan
Mt Pleasant vs Mactan, Philippines
Mt Pleasant vs Morondava, Madagascar
Mt Pleasant vs Nanortalik, Greenland
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Douala, Cameroon
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Burlington, Iowa, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Uttaradit East, Thailand
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Waiuku Forest, New Zealand
Jan Mayen b vs Geneva, Ne
Ganca vs Wajir
Yamasa vs Nueva Asuncion, Boqueron
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Columbus, Ohio
- The distance between Mt Pleasant, New Zealand and Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia is approximately 12,309 km or 7,649 mi.
- To reach Mt Pleasant in this distance one would set out from Ulan-Ude/ Muhino bearing 135.4° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Mt Pleasant bearing 143.2° or SE .
- Mt Pleasant has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Mt Pleasant is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The annual average temperature is 13.5 °C (24.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 33.8 °C (60.8°F) less in Mt Pleasant. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 426 mm (16.8 in) more which is equivalent to 426 l/m² (10.46 US gal/ft²) or 4,260,000 l/ha (455,422 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.6° higher in Mt Pleasant than in Ulan-Ude/ Muhino.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mt Pleasant relative to Ulan-Ude/ Muhino. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Mt Pleasant
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -11 (-20)
|| -8 (-14)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mt Pleasant vs Nagano, Japan
Mt Pleasant vs Koneurgench, Turkmenistan
Mt Pleasant vs Tacubaya, Mexico
Mt Pleasant vs Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Sverdlovsk, Russia
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Suwalki, Poland
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Pjatigorsk, Russia
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa
Tamale vs Monte Santo
Bouake vs Narvik, Nordland
Karachi (Airport) vs Macau
Houston, Texas vs Malacca
Mt Pleasant vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mt Pleasant
Climate Guides for Locations near Ulan-Ude/ Muhino