Vs > Ushuaia
Mt Pleasant vs Ushuaia Climate & Distance Between
Mt Pleasant vs Mena, Ar, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Maanty, Mongolia
Mt Pleasant vs Multan, Pakistan
Mt Pleasant vs Yakutat, Ak, Usa
Ushuaia vs Banff, Ab, Canada
Ushuaia vs El Dorado, Ks, Usa
Ushuaia vs Geneva, Switzerland
Ushuaia vs Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece
Macquarie Island vs Kerman
Hull, England vs New Orleans Audubon, La
Marcos Juarez vs Sniezka
Walhalla, Sc vs Comox, Bc
- The distance between Mt Pleasant, New Zealand and Ushuaia, Argentina is approximately 7,655 km or 4,757 mi.
- To reach Mt Pleasant in this distance one would set out from Ushuaia bearing 222.8° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mt Pleasant bearing 327.3° or NNW .
- Mt Pleasant has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Ushuaia has a tundra climate (ET).
- Mt Pleasant is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Ushuaia is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 6.7 °C (12.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.8 °C (1.4°F) more in Mt Pleasant. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 152.9 mm (6 in) more which is equivalent to 152.9 l/m² (3.75 US gal/ft²) or 1,529,000 l/ha (163,460 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.2° higher in Mt Pleasant than in Ushuaia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mt Pleasant relative to Ushuaia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ushuaia vs Mt Pleasant
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mt Pleasant vs Alexandria, Sd, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Amendola, Italy
Mt Pleasant vs Balclutha, Finegand, New Zealand
Mt Pleasant vs Astrakhan, Russia
Ushuaia vs Condega, Nicaragua
Ushuaia vs Homer, Ak, Usa
Ushuaia vs Ashley Forest, New Zealand
Ushuaia vs Surat Thani, Thailand
Cape Scott, Bc vs Itaberaba
San Juan vs Larissa
Jakarta, Java vs Sodankyla, Lapland
Matad vs Brest
Mt Pleasant vs Ushuaia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mt Pleasant
Climate Guides for Locations near Ushuaia